Located directly in the old town
What we have to offer
- directly in the old town in a hidden courtyard with sunny terrace
- reception staffed during the day with check-in from 2 pm and check-out until 11 am
- reasonable prices, bed linen and towel included
- breakfast buffet from 8 am to 12 am
- 24/7 shared kitchen and lounge with free coffee, tea, spices, oil, etc.
- rooms individually designed by Weimar artists
- first-hand information about Weimar and its surroundings - we all live in and love this friendly city
- hairdryer, umbrella, laptop etc. to borrow
- free WIFI in the whole house
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Labyrinth Hostel Weimar
Directly at Goetheplatz, just a step away from culture and 10 min walk to the train station. Super central and quiet with its own sunny roof terrace.
Favorable Prices + Comprehensive Service
from € 19, free coffee and tea, reception permanently staffed during the day, complete guest kitchen, free WIFI everywhere, competent staff, delicious breakfast...
Individually and elaborately designed by artists from Weimar.
Check-out is until 11 am, but you are welcome to leave your luggage with us during the day until your departure.
Our reception is open from 8 am to 9 pm. If you want to arrive later, let us know in advance, then we can arrange a late-check-in and leave you the key in a small safe next to the door and send you the access code. You can then check in the next day.
Yes luggage can be stored at the hostel on the day of arrival / departure.
You can use our yard for unloading and loading. Unfortunately, there is no parking directly at the hostel. However, there are plenty of free parking spaces nearby. We will gladly show you where to find them.
Yes, linen and a small towel are included in all bookings. Extra towels can be borrowed for 0,50 € (small) and 1 € (big)
We accept debit and credit cards, as well as cash payments.
Yes, there is free WIFI throughout the hostel and a laptop for guests to borrow if needed.
If you arrive before your room is cleaned, you are welcome to relax in our common room with coffee or tea or just leave your luggage with us and explore Weimar.
The Labyrinth Hostel is located in the middle of Weimar's Old Town at Goetheplatz, from where almost all sights and parks can be easily reached on foot. Directly in front of our house is a bus stop that covers all city lines (e.g. to Buchenwald and to the Belvedere Castle Weimar)
The hostel has a fully equipped kitchen with a stove and an oven, a microwave and a spacious fridge, accessible at all times.
- Cancellations or changes to bookings must be communicated to Labyrinth Hostel as soon as possible.
- For bookings of up to 5 people, the deadline for free cancellation is 72 hours before arrival.
- For bookings from 6 to 12 persons the deadline for free cancellation is 14 days.
- For bookings of 13 persons or more, the deadline for cancellations is agreed individually in an accommodation contract.
- If the cancellation is not made or not made in time, then the booked beds are to be paid in full in any case, unless the Labyrinth Hostel succeeds in assigning the beds to someone else.
Yes, the tap water is completely safe to drink. We also offer sparkling water for sale at the reception.
We have various adapters for free lending at the reception.