for Labyrinth Hostel,
Goetheplatz 6, 99423 Weimar, Germany
- A room booking is binding for both parties as soon as the room has been ordered and the booking has been confirmed by Labyrinth Hostel.
- We keep the rooms free for you when you book and cancel other guests. Therefore the following rules apply:
- Cancellations or changes to bookings must be communicated to Labyrinth Hostel as soon as possible
- For bookings of up to 5 people, the deadline for cancellations is 72 hours before arrival
- For bookings from 6 to 12 persons the deadline for cancellations is 14 days
- For bookings of 13 persons or more, the deadline for cancellations is agreed individually in an accommodation contract
- If the cancellation is not made or not made in time, then the full price of the booked beds has to be paid in any case, unless the Labyrinth Hostel succeeds in assigning the beds to someone else.
- Unless a later arrival time has been expressly agreed upon, rooms ordered after 6:00 p.m. will be considered cancelled and, if necessary, assigned elsewhere.
- Payment is to be made in cash or via debit or credit card upon arrival.
- If a third party orders a room for a guest, then he is liable to the Labyrinth Hostel together with the guest for all claims arising from the booking.
- We reserve the right to check reservations, if these are
- groups over 10 persons
- a total value of more than 300€
- a length of stay longer than 8 days
- from countries that are known to be abused for visa purposes
- for other reasons that cast doubt on the safety and well-being of the guests concern. In these cases we will approach you and ask for a deposit as additional security, make a special accommodation contract or refuse the reservation entirely.
We will gladly send you the complete terms and conditions upon request.